Google
Web Dreamtime
SiteSearch Google

Monday, September 10, 2007

Welcome to Season 2 of Dreamtime

With Mr. D. readying Season 2 of TTRH next week, I've decided to take Dreamtime into its second season with Episode 40, which will be posted later today... only 10 shows short and about two months over my original goal of 50 shows in one year... but not bad, I think, for an amateur effort.

I want to give my thanks to all who have supported Dreamtime in its first season; either through linking to the blog, publicizing it around the Web, or through your comments and/or emails telling me what you liked, or sometimes what I got wrong.

Also, a big thanks to those of you who have used the Dreamtime store as your launching base into Amazon. Whether you purchase something I recommended or not, when you go to Amazon from a Dreamtime link, I get a small piece of the action from purchases, at no additional cost to you. While my costs to do Dreamtime are minimal, there are some costs, mostly for podcast storage/bandwidth. It's nice to be able to offset even that small expense. So again, thank you, and a reminder to others... just like NPR or PBS, think of using Dreamtime store as your entry point into Amazon.

Off to Season 2!

No comments: