Google
Web Dreamtime
SiteSearch Google

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

"Tears" at the Dreamtime Store

The latest shelf at the Dreamtime Store as been added, music from the "Tears" episode, including...

The Inflated Tear - Roland Kirk
96 Tears - ? and the Mysterians
And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine – Anita O’Day
Cry To Me – Solomon Burke
I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry – Hank Williams Sr.
Cry Me A River – Julie London
I Sat And Cried – Jimmy Nelson

Tears A Go-Go – Charlie Rich
Cry One More Time – J. Geils Band
Laughing But Crying – Roy Brown
The Bells – Billy Ward & His Dominoes
Cry Tough – Alton Ellis and The Flames
I’ll Drown In My Own Tears – Lula Reed
Everybody’s Cryin’ Mercy – Mose Allison

Missing from the shelf is
" Big Boys Cry" by Bobby Charles and "No More Tear-Stained Makeup," by The Marvelettes, which one would think would be relatively easy to find, but Amazon apparently has no one carrying the "Return of the Marvelettes" CD where the song appears.

No comments: